A few days ago, Deanna from The Book Lover’s Attic nominated me for the Shine On award. People on Blogosphere are kind and it’s always touching when someone somewhere thinks of you.
THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
1. I spent 23 years in India and never felt at home, it took me less than a month to realise Scotland was my home.
2. I think I might have been a sailor in my previous birth.
3. I want to be a Unicorn in my next birth.
4. My favourite perfume is Lancome’s Poeme
5. The latest present that I’ve received is a green apple coloured jumper
6. I have started drinking Whittard’s Dreamtime Instant tea at night
7. I have some writing related news that I’ll share with y’all soon!
You guys rock!