My first blogger award. Thank you Mr. Forbes of Mondrak’s Blog. You have made my day.
I have been late in acknowledging this because I lost my dear Grandmother on Saturday and had to rush back to my hometown. She was old (92) and strong, she died in her sleep, beautiful and painless. This little gesture of appreciation made my first morning back at work a lot brighter! Thanks, it means more than you know…
To my readers: This crazy man wanted to delete his blog for he sensed lack of readership! His beautiful blog with pictures, family updates, and personal revelations. Please visit and make him never want to do away with this fabulous space!
Here are the rules of the nomination:
- Nominate other people
- Include a link to the people you have nominated
- Include an image of the award
- Answer some facts about yourself
Nominating other people is tough. So many of you are awesome! Here is my list of favourites, in no particular order, I love you all though!
1. The adventures of Susanna, from Scotland to India to China! – Life After Delhi
2. A complete style Diva – daniella marie
3. Some home truths, well learnt – The Story People
4. My first poet blogger friend – Hitchhiker
5. Some pictures, some stories – Serendipitous
6. A ocean of words – The Eye of Reason
7. Brilliant photographer – Little Brown Pen
8. A dear friend with some greatly varied content – Failed Experiments & Experimental Failings
9. Hilarious! – Life on the Muskoka River
10. Pain and beauty – Puri Subzi
Facts about me…
- First thing I notice in people: Eyes. They tell me everything I need to know…
- My favourite flower: White lily, I want a grave, and I want them on it.
- My favourite animal: Ummm… dragon 🙂
- My favourite bird: Dunno really, sparrow?
- Favourite quote: We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad. (Alice in Wonderland)
- Some of my hobbies: Reading, writing, blogging, talking to friends
- Pet hate: Liars and people who aren’t punctual
- Favourite books: Very tough. Murakami and Marquez are my favourite authors and Neruda, Keats, and Tolkien, my favourite poets…
- Favourite TV program: Teehee! Grey’s Anatomy
- Favourite months: They’re all lovely, but I’m glad I am a springborn!